Tee Café is an independent, full-service café based in two locations. Open to all, catering for both members and public.
Tee Café Waipu
Waipu Golf Course on SH1, just north of the Waipu turn-off.
Operates 7 days a week 8:30am-4pm (except Christmas Day)
Tee Café Sherwood
Sherwood Park Golf Course, Millington Road, Maunu.
Operates 5 days a week Tuesday to Saturday,10:00am-4pm.
International cuisine awaits you with a high percentage of it gluten-free. Delicious selections where Tee Cafe will go for the healthy choice but not sacrifice the taste.
To consistently provide customers with a friendly atmosphere, quality inventive food and great service, leaving them impressed and wanting to return.
- Indoor/outdoor seating with magnificent views
- A ever growing range of exquisite food baked on site: from delicious full meals to homemade pies, salads, amazing cakes, muffins and dessert confections
- A tasty variety of gluten-free food freshly made in our kitchen
- Selection of beverages
- Coffee and tea to go
- Clean, fresh toilets and changing rooms
- Function catering, buffet or a la carte – talk to us – if we can, we will
- Great team building site where you can incorporate golf and dining
Come in, relax and enjoy fresh, chef-cooked meals or a coffee and sweet treat
We’re here because the view is stupendous and we think you’d enjoy it over a coffee or a wine.
No need to play golf or belong to the Club, though you are welcome to become a club social member and relish the benefits that it offers.